MSI Tile and Stone
Founded in 1975, MSI Tile and Stone is a national industry leader in the distribution of tile and flooring products. MSI Tile and Stone provides Crystal Carpet & Flooring Company with an extensive inventory imported from 36 countries. With strong international partnerships and buying power, MSI Tile and Stone provides consumers with affordable products sourced from all over the world.
MSI Tile and Stone flooring is available in a wide range of materials, styles, and colors. Tiles are available in numerous sizes and shapes including 12×12, 12×24, 16×16, 16×24, 18×18, 8×16, and 8×8. Here are some of their key offerings:
- Granite flooring is available in over 50 styles, including Baltic Brown, Black Galaxy, Blue Pearl, Emerald Green, Rosewood, and Yellow River.
- Marble flooring is available in 40 styles, including Arabescato Carrara, Calacatta Marble, Persian Green, Crema Cappuccino, Laurent Brown, Rosa Verona, and China Black White Vein.
- Travertine flooring is available in over 35 colors, including Country Classic, Inca Blend, Tuscany Classic, and Walnut Vein Cut.
- Slate flooring is available in 13 colors from black to gold, including multicolor options.
- Limestone flooring is available in over 30 shades of sandy beige and tan.
- Onyx flooring is available in multicolored white, red, and green tones. As a premium surface, onyx features natural translucence and rich strands of contrasting colors.
- Ceramic flooring is available in Italian, Spanish, and Chinese styles and designs with countless color combinations, textures, and finishes.
- Quartzite flooring is extremely hard and durable, with a sparkling texture due to crystallization in the heating process. These tiles are available in gold, gray, green, and copper shades.
- Rainbow Teak Sandstone flooring is available in a rich wood grain-like pattern with beige and rust tones.
- Everlife Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT) flooring is available in two types of wood-look planks: DryBack, a flexible glue-down floor, and Rigid Core, a 100% waterproof floor. They are backed by a warranty and FloorScore and GreenGuard Gold certified.
Feeling inspired yet? Wondering where to start? Every day, we’re amazed by the size and scope of MSI’s flooring options. As a trusted MSI dealer and installer, we provide our customers with a number of MSI’s greatest offerings. To see them in person, come by our showroom or request an appointment. We’ll help you examine the options and get started on your next great flooring project.