Marazzi Tile and Stone
Marazzi Tile and Stone found its way into the United States over 30 years ago, when the founder’s adventurous grandson, Filippo, decided to build the first Italian-owned ceramic manufacturing plant in Sunnyvale, Texas. Today, Marazzi Tile and Stone continues to lead the tile industry with offerings in porcelain, glazed ceramics, glass mosaics, natural stones and metallics. Whether you’re flooring your home, office, bathroom, kitchen, or patio, Marazzi Tile and Stone covers a myriad of aesthetic styles and performance needs.
Marazzi is constantly introducing on-trend hand-painted tile collections in multiple patterns, sizes, shapes, and colors.
- The Influence collection of ColorBody Porcelain features bold metallics including steel, silver, iron, brass, and copper.
- The Sistemp collection of ColorBody Porcelain features a minimalistic concrete look, ideal for vast, industrial-style spaces.
- The Arenella collection of glazed ceramic tiles has a marble appearance and is available in light beige, light gray, and off white.
- The Livigno collection of glazed ceramic tiles is inspired by weathered stone and is available in golden brown, gray, and walnut colors. It features recycled materials and an impervious mold and allergen-free surface.
- The Alterations collection of glazed porcelain tiles features a fabric-like look with interlacing fibers available in cotton, dark weave, light thread, linen, and woven slate.
- The Haven Point collection of natural stone tiles features two marbles and two limestones in multiple shapes and colors for eye-catching mosaics and designs.
Because Marazzi has such an extensive inventory, it only makes sense to come and see them for yourself, in person. As one of the premier showrooms allowed to sell and install Marazzi tile, Crystal Carpet & Flooring Company has a vast array of Marazzi tile products on display. To get started on your Marazzi tiling project, request and appointment or come see us at our showroom today.