If you’re looking to buy high-quality engineered hardwood floors, now is the perfect time to do it. No exaggeration. I’m Chad Garner, owner of Crystal Carpet & Flooring Company, and I’ve been in the business for over 25 years. I got in on the best deal on premium hardwood flooring I’ve ever seen – and I’m passing on these amazing savings to you. To put this deal into perspective, my warehouse is filled to the brim because I just placed one of the largest orders I’ve ever placed (and I plan to buy more!).
Kraus’s premium quality engineered hardwood usually sells in the range of $7 to $7.50 per square foot. With the overstock inventory I just bought, it’s 50-70% off:
- 9/16” engineered hardwood
- 5-¾” wide and random lengths long (about 36-½”)
- Eco-friendly, made with rapidly renewable materials
- Scratch, scuff, and stain-resistant
- Easy to clean, with PEARLTOUCH 9 layer UV-cured Urethan and Aluminum Oxide finish
- Slightly textured, with a satin-like finish
- 32-year Residential Warranty
- 5-year Commercial Finish Warranty
Available in a wide range of colors, including:
- Vanilla Taupe Oak (medium taupe with a touch of gray)
- Ancient Oak (a darker, charcoal gray)
- Champagne Oak (a lighter taupe-gray)
- Grey Mountain Oak (a medium gray)
If you’ve been considering engineered hardwood floors but you’re in need of a little nudge, consider this it. Ready to snag this deal? Come see us at Crystal Carpet & Flooring company, or just give us a call.