Hibernia Wool Carpets
For authentic, tufted wool carpet, look no further than Hibernia wool carpets. Hibernia Woolen Mills prides itself on providing consumers with high-end, non-synthetic wool carpet made with the finest yarn in the world. The “Hibernia difference” is in the company’s focus on quality and craftsmanship from start to finish.
Hibernia wool carpets are made exclusively with wool, a highly sustainable and renewable resource. Wool carpets are easy to maintain and naturally fire-retardant. Wool’s protective scales also create a natural shield against stains and soils more easily absorbed by other carpeting materials.
Hibernia’s most recent carpet collection features heavy, dense machine-tufted wool in classic styles and calming, neutral colors. Here are some of their most popular offerings:
- Tucker carpet features light, hand-tufted construction of thick width 100% wool in light neutrals like off-white Cloud and taupe Cork, as well as a range of grays, from light Sky to dark Raven.
- Oman carpet features thick, 100% New Zealand wool in light to dark creams and taupes.
- Cottage carpet features moderate width construction with varied textures of 100% New Zealand wool in light neutrals like Birch Tree and Sand Dune.
- Brookfield carpet features crisp and simple 100% wool in multiple shades of gray, from light Cotton Gray to neutral Gray Flannel to dark Pencil Point.
- Stoney Point carpet features a tight basketweave construction of 100% wool in shades of gray, from light Limestone to charcoal Steel Wool.
With the finest wool construction in such welcoming neutral tones, Hibernia carpets make a strong addition to any room. To see and feel the Hibernia difference in person, come visit us at our showroom. At Crystal Carpet & Flooring Company, we’ll help you find the perfect shade of carpet for your space.