When choosing flooring for a commercial property, whether an office, a retail business, or a rental property, it is important to consider many factors. As with residential flooring, design and color are important, but commercial carpeting must also stand up to heavy foot traffic, resist stains and meet legal requirements, while still looking appealing and up-to-date.
Crystal Carpet & Flooring offers a variety of commercial carpet options for builders, contractors, developers, property owners, and commercial businesses. Visit our showroom and warehouse to learn more today.
Why choose Crystal Carpet & Flooring Company?
As a longtime Wilmington, NC area business, we have cultivated quality relationships at all stages of the flooring process. We work with regional manufacturers to obtain the best product selection at competitive prices. Our warehouse selection includes carpet remnants and other commercial flooring options that can reduce the cost of your construction or remodeling project.
We also have long-term relationships with responsible local installers. Our flooring team–from sales staff to installers–will ensure that the carpet buying and installation process flows smoothly, keeping your project on time and on budget.
The Benefits of Commercial Carpet:
There are many benefits associated with choosing commercial-grade carpet in your office, rental property, public building, or business:
• Slippage Resistance: Commercial carpeting meets ADA rules for safety, an important consideration for businesses with heavy customer traffic. Cut down on your slip and fall risk with our commercial carpets.
• Fire Safety: Flammability is another common safety concern for businesses and rental properties. Commercial grade carpets feature fire-retardant materials that offer increased protection.
• Toughness: Commercial carpets are more durable and last longer than their residential equivalents. This means that your initial investment pays off in a longer carpet life.
• Appealing Designs: New technology has led to improvements in the look and feel of commercial carpets. Forget those drab browns and grays! Now, commercial carpeting comes in a variety of sophisticated shades and patterns.
• LEED Friendly: If you’re a builder or contractor needing LEED-friendly (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) materials, Crystal Carpet & Flooring can help! We work with several commercial carpet manufacturers to source products with recycled content that adhere to stringent indoor air quality standards.
Whatever your commercial flooring needs, visit us to learn more about today’s options. From commercial carpet to laminates to raised access flooring and rubber flooring, we can help you chose the best commercial flooring solution for your needs and your budget.